According to google the definition of “Babyface” is a smooth round face like a baby’s. I agree.
So I am not too sure if it is a good or bad thing but I have a baby face, some of my friends have baby faces and there is nothing wrong with that.
This is just a list of things that happen to people that have a babyface: (or me anyway)
- Being asked for ID wherever you go.
- Being called cutie by people younger than you. (When I lived in Israel , EVERYONE would come constantly call me “Chamuda” which means cute in Hebrew, probably the only Hebrew word I know now.
- Being called sweetie and cute from older people.
- Getting my cheeks pinched when greeted
- Getting asked “How old are you ? ” you look about 16
- When people swear in front of me , they apologise because they think I am a child.
- getting asked “Shouldn’t you be in school” whilst shopping for things or at appointments.
People with babyfaces, am I right or am I right?
or does this happen to everyone?